Tuesday 30 November 2021

PAT Tests

 Throughout this week my class and I were assigned to do our PAT Test. We did four PAT test and that was math, grammar, reading, and vocab. For my PAT math test I got a stanine 5, for my PAT grammar test I also got a stanine 5, for my PAT reading test I got a stanine 7, and finally for my vocab test I got a stanine 4. For my year level the average stanine to get is a stanine 5 and as you can see I got a stanine 4 on my vocab, but I passed all the other tests. 

The PAT test was very difficult especially the vocab but I managed to complete all the tests. I'm really happy with all my result, but I know I can do better next year. My goal for next year is to work on my vocab and all the other PAT test and also listen I little bit more so I can have a better understanding with my work. I'm really happy with my result and I enjoyed  doing my tests throughout this week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.