Friday 5 February 2021

All About Me



 Talofa My name is Sau and welcome to my amazing blog. I go to Glen Innes School, I'm a year seven and my teacher is Mrs Petersen. My culture is Tongan. My favourite subject is math because it sort of easy to do and my least favourite is writing . My favourite sport is rugby because it fun to play and it really good for fitness. My goals for this year are getting high score for tests and to listen more everywhere I go. I worked really hard during the holidays and I am ready for this year.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora sau. I like the way that you writing was making sense and it had a nice flow, every single word was spelled properly. I remember when I did my first blog and it was about me. I wonder, if you have any other sport you like ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ka pai sau your information of how are ears work keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora sau your work is so good and i like it well done good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia orana Sau, The fact that your least favourite subject is writing really hurts me because you've just shared an amazing post that really got me. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.