Friday 26 March 2021

Goal Setting 2021

 Today I did my goal setting for 2021. On the slide I have my last year e-asTTle and PAT result, this year result and my goal to achieve for my next test. Every single term we do a e-asTTle test, and we only use PAT for the start of the year and the end of the year because the teachers want to see the progress you made throughout the year. On PAT the highest mark is 9, it also called stanine. On my math test, I got a stanine 7, on my reading I got stanine 6, on my grammar and punctuation I got a 4 and on my vocab I got a 4. I'm really happy with my score and I'm proud of myself for my hard work.    

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sau, You did very good on your test and you also got good marks. The test I found difficult was our Grammar and punctuation.
    What test was the hardest for you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.