Tuesday 4 May 2021

Technology Cooking Class

 Today for technology I was in cooking class. In cooking class we made a desert called crepes, making the crepes was sort of difficult but I managed to cook it. I was cooking with Ngapera, Piripi, and myself. I sort of forgot the ingredients, but I know it right. 

Things you need to make the crepes

1. Oil

2. Cooking Pan

3. Measuring cup or spoon

4. Bowls 

5. Spoons or spatula 

Ingredients 

1. 1 cup of Flour

2. 1/2 cup of milk

3. 1/2 cup of water

4. 1 Egg

5. 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

6. A sprinkle of salt

7. If you want you can puts some sweets, like nutella, chocolate sauce or any else you will like to add.

Once you do all of that and use it you have yourself a crepes. But before we put are toppings we folded the crepes and then we put nutella, ice cream, and chocolate sauce inside are crepes. Are technology class had fun and we really enjoyed the crepes. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.