Monday 18 October 2021

My Lockdown Holiday

 SLAM! Hearing my dad close the door leaving for work. My mind is so empty everyday I wake up on a casual lockdown day. This holiday was the most boring est holiday ever, because of lockdown. On the holidays I just played video games and did fitness most days. It was sort of boring doing the same thing over and over again but I managed to entertain myself for a whole two weeks. My opinion on the school holidays in lockdown is I really disliked it because it was boring, couldn't go places, also lockdown, and everyone hates lockdown. The most exciting thing I want to do after lockdown is to go back to school and just do the usual things I did before lockdown came. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sau - 'the most boringest holiday ever'! That's no good. I can understand that it is very tricky to find new activities to keep busy with during lockdown but well done for keeping up a good fitness routine and managing to get through the two weeks. Hopefully you enjoyed having a break from lessons and are ready for the last term. Fingers crossed you will be able to be back in the class soon enough and life will slowly get back to normal. Thank you for sharing about your holidays. Miss Brendling

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.