Thursday 18 November 2021

MyOn Quiz

Today for reading I was reading a amazing book called Point Guard Prank. My sum of the book was about a boy named Ryan he got pranked during his basketball games and training, eventually he figured out who pranked him all those time, it was his classmate Ned he wasn't really happy with Ned but was really happy he found Ned the prankster so he can stop. Finally at the end of the book his team went into the semifinal and won. The MyOn quiz was sort of easy and fun to read because it really described and well said about the book. The quiz was sort of hard but I managed to complete, and as you can see on the MyOn quiz I got 4/5 and I'm really happy of my result I got for my MyOn quiz.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.