Tuesday 17 August 2021

My Science Investigation

Today at science we were learning about heart rate and pulse rate. When we got there we needed to write a hypothesis of a heart rate. Also I got a smartwatch from Mrs Sharma to measure a heartbeat. First we used the smartwatch to count my heart beat in 30 seconds when I’m sitting down. Next I had to jog on the spot for 30 seconds to see what I get for my heart beat. Then I had to throw and catch a tennis ball to my buddy for 30 seconds. After that I needed to do stretches for 30 seconds and star jumps for 30 seconds. Finally I ran outside for 30 seconds. While we were doing the activity we needed to write down are result. At the end we wrote down the steps we did today and then wrote are result and are a hypothesis. My hypothesis was correct and I had lots of fun doing this physical activity.


  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.