Monday 9 August 2021

New Zealand Olympians

 Throughout the week, room 6 and I has been learning about the Olympics. It was really easy making the slide, but we needed to edit it every time New Zealand gets a medal and that was very challenging, but I managed to complete. What I learnt was this is New Zealand best performance at the Olympics, during covid-19 and that is very shocking. Some facts about New Zealand olympians is the New Zealand women weightlifter was the first transgender olympians to be in the Olympics and she was really proud of herself, also Lisa Carrington has the most medals ever for New Zealand, but it turns out that Sophie Pascoe has more gold medals from the Paralympics . I had lots of fun doing this activity and I can't wait for the next Olympics.   

2 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Sau. I really found you slide show very enjoyable learning about the people that have won medals. Your slide is similar to mine but a lot more information. What's your favourite sport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sau.
    I love your blog. It is so cool I did not know that there is so many sport that we talk part in that is such good infomation no about.The sport I love is mens soccer it is so cool.

    kia ora.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.