Tuesday 24 August 2021

Science Topic 10 States of Matter

 Today at science we were learning about states of matter. When I joined the Google Meets I was welcomed by Mrs Sharma. First we needed to make a doc for a lesson and to take notes for the video we were about to watch about states of matter. After we watched the video we had to get 10 photo about liquid, gas, and solid and that was sort of easy but it sort of took long to do it, but I managed to finish it. Then we needed to do a activity that was really fast to do and simple. Finally to end are lesson we played are Kahoot and that was really fun. What I learnt at science was about the particles in the liquid, gas and solid and that was very interesting and fun but it was challenging doing it online. I had fun during are lockdown lesson and I thanks Mrs Sharma for teaching us about states of matter.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.