Wednesday 30 June 2021

CyberSmart Challenge 15 Vlog Post

 Today I did cybersmart challenge 15. Very sorry I couldn't record my voice because my mic wasn't working and I'm very sorry for that. The challenge was sort of hard at first, because I couldn't find my all about me, but I managed to find it and also managed to finish the cybersmart challenge. Looking at my old post I realised that I didn't improve much, but I did edit some of the parts that I was not right. I really enjoyed this challenge and I will try and improve my writing next time. 



2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Sau. Great job on finishing your last cybersmart challenge. I am so proud of you and how far you've come, and I think you're the only one that finished this challenge in our class. Which cybersmart challenge was the hardest and why? I did the challenges too, but sadly didn't finish it because I can't seem to find them anywhere. Keep up the awesome work Sau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sau

    Great job on finishing your work. Unfortunately my computer didn’t allow me to see your picture or video you added to your post. I did see a mistake in your post but the rest is all fine. What cybersmart challenge did you like the most? I can wait to see more, keep up the good work. Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.