Tuesday 15 June 2021

Technology Science Topic 4

 Today we went to technology class science. It was hard learning floating and sinking but as soon we learned more about sinking and floating, I had more information about floating and sinking. In the beginning we were learning about floating and sinking, next we wrote all the equipment down on a Google Doc, then we grabbed are equipment for are experiment and test the size, the weight, what the object is made of, predict if it will sink or float and then we test the balls and blocks if it will float or sink. Finally we packed up and went to school. I learnt if the object is half in the water it called semi - float and that really helped me in my learning. I had lots of fun in science and thank you to Mrs Sharma for teaching are class. 



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sau I love that you never gave up even tho it was very intense nice work and the information you told us was very explicit, but there is a couple of mistakes you made and you might want to fix them but keep up the outstanding work Sau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora sau I love the way that you are not give up even tho and it it very intese nice work and the information you told me was very good,but there is a couple of mistakes you made and you might ne to fix it but keep up the work sau.From piripi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.