Sunday 27 June 2021

E-asttle Math Test

 On Friday my class and I did a statistic math test. At first it was easy, but it kept on getting harder and harder, but I managed to complete my test. My result for my test was a 4A and I happy with that result, but I knew I could've done better. The next statistic math test, I will try and achieve 5P and to achieve that I will work really hard in math class and pay attention more at math class. I really enjoyed the test and I'm very happy with my result. 



   

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sau I see that you got a 4A well done on you and I also think that you will achieve that 5P just keep on working hard and never give up, also what was the hardest bit measurement or depth?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia orana Sau.I really liked how you explained your superb work it very cool to get a 4A.Was this test easy or hard?let me know.I too have a new blog post if you wont to check click my name and it will be there.Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annyeonghaseyo Sau

    It is great to see you did well in your test, I have seen many other classmates who have scored very well.
    I also like how you have set yourself a goal for next time. Do you like maths? Math is my favourite subject and since we are in the same class I am more than happy to help you if you are stuck on anything!. Keep up the great work, Annyeong.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.