Tuesday 22 June 2021

E-asttle Reading Test

 Today I did a reading test. During the test it started of easy then got difficult because the vocabulary on the text we have to read was getting harder but I managed to finish the math test. My last result from term 1 I got a 4A and today I got a 4P, I went one sub-level down, but I will try and work harder throughout this whole year  . My goal for next test is a 5P because that will really hype me up and I will be very happy with that result. For me to reach that goal I will really need to read more books and really work hard everyday at reading class. I'm really happy with a 4P and I hope I get a 5P next time.



















2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Sau. I can see by your scores that you have moved down by 1 by getting a 4A to 4P lets hope that next term you can surpass both scores, 4A and 4P and get a 5B or 5P maybe even a 5A. What do you think you could do that would make you get 5P ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lele Sau. Even though you got a level less than your previous score, you still tried your best and never left the test half done. Did you have to stop and work out the questions you had trouble with? I also didn't improve in my Maths test, but because of these inspiring words in your post, I will try my best and work harder to get to my goal. I will be hyping you up on the sidelines, good luck on your next test.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.