Tuesday 22 June 2021

Technology Science Class

 Today I we went to science class at technology. In the beginning we started with a video that Mrs Sharma showed us about flowers. Next we needed to draw a hibiscus flower and label all the parts of the hibiscus. Then Mrs Sharma handed around a chopping board and a knife to dissect a hibiscus. Then we watched a video and while we were watching we were dissecting the hibiscus. Next we took the pollen from the hibiscus and mash it up and put it on glass slide and a cover slide. Finally we put 2 drops of water on the pollen, and then put it under the microscope. It was very clear to see it and it was fun going to technology and doing science.


 

2 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Sau.I Really liked how you explained your work Its simple but I understand It.Was It really eductional to you did it help you understand all about flowers?.I too have a new blog post on Technology if you want to see just click on my name and you will see my blog it will be the first one.Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.